BBT is available to it's members for parties throughout the season on a first come first served basis.
Please follow these steps to book a Party at BBT:
- Complete the Party Agreement form and deliver it to the BBT Pool Manager either in person or by mail to our PO Box.
- Pay the required Reservation Fee: 1-25 party guests = $25.00 / 26-50 party guests = $50
Note: The reservation fee does NOT cover the guest fees
Party Agreement forms can be requested from the front desk or printed from the Party Agreement link on our documents page.
The form must be filled out and turned in so we can get your party onto our calendar.
We ask you to also send an email to the Pool Manager at BBTPoolManager@gmail.com so that we can check the date and put a temporary (5 day) hold for you until your paperwork arrives.
We ask that you limit your party headcount to about 50 since it will also affect how many lifeguards we staff.
If it becomes necessary to add a lifeguard for your party there will be an additional fee.
We have propane grills which can be rented for a nominal fee.
Information that pertains to all parties:
- There will be a maximum of 2 parties held simultaneously.
- The designated party areas are:
- The upper picnic area (above baby pool)
- The picnic area behind the diving board and slide
- The designated time slots to reserve a party are:
- 12:00n - 4:00p
- 4:30p - 8:30p
- Rain dates are not available for reservations
- All coolers will be checked upon arrival - NO GLASS is allowed
- Alcoholic beverages may only be consumed in the picnic areas.
- KEGS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- No personal music shall be played including DJs, speakers, etc.
- The Adult scheduling the party is responsible for supplying a typed guest list
- The gate guard will check off party guests as they arrive
- The manager will confirm the actual number of guests attending on the day of the party and calculate the total guest fees to be paid based on the $10.00/person rate
- The Adult scheduling the party will take responsibility for:
- Paying the guest fee for all "Non-member" people attending the party (adults and children), regardless of whether they are swimming or are not swimming
- Explaining the BBT rules to the party guests, including the rule that underaged swimmers will need to take a swim test to swim in the deep water
- The actions of their guests, Note: Your guest actions can jeopardize the good standing of your membership
- The clean up of the picnic area when the party is over
- Return all chairs to the deck after the party is over
- Bag all trash/recyclables and discard them in the proper receptacle during and after the party